Monday, June 16, 2014

How to Rock: Bralets

Hey lovelies! It's the co-owner, Marie, again!:-) I've decided that it is time for another How To Rock post! My apologies for the slow posts:-( Recently, I have been under immense stress, due to study overload. Unfortunately, I guarantee you that this will not be the last time that my posts are publishing slowly. The national examinations are in less than 4 months! Needless to say, I am extremely nerve-wrecked. Anyway, I think it's time to move on to the actual post!

Today, I will be styling a black bralet. This black bralet has caught my eye for a long time. Over the few weeks, I have imagined of different ways to style the bralet. Personally, I feel that skirts and shorts best complement bralets. Moreover, bralets may be used to create a sweet, modern, vintage, or punk look. Bralets can also be dressed up or down, according to the occasion. Be it a girls' night out, wedding dinner, date, or a day at the beach, bralets can always be used!

styling bralets with skirts

styling bralets with shorts


That's all for today's post! Hopefully, you have enjoyed reading my insights on styling bralets! Do remember to follow me on my various social media, linked below at the end of the post, to be updated! It means so much to me, too!

Hope that you all will enjoy the week ahead and I'll see you in my next post! Meanwhile, keep dreaming!
x Marie Belleza






No comments:

Post a Comment