Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How To Rock: Blazers

Hey lovelies!:) it's Marie, back with a brand new post for you girls! Today's post will be about styling blazers! Now, I know that many of you out there are totally sucked into blazers but are puzzled when it comes to matching it with the right outfit. Don't worry, I've had the same issue before as well:) In this post, you'll gather a bunch of inspiration on how to style your blazers!




For coloured blazers, I tend to wear more basic and plain pieces, especially white and black. If I want to wear a neutral toned blazer, I would wear patterned and bright main clothing pieces. This created a contrast, which is essential for an interesting outfit! 

This is all for today's post and I hope you all have enjoyed reading and got inspired somehow! Stay safe and keep dreaming! 

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment