Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bonjour!

So, I started blogging a while ago, and to my dismay, i can never keep one going. (Nahh. Just kidding.) I am the owner of the Justice Keane life blog so yeah, you might have followed the link that was there. Okay, so a brief introduction. Fashion was never a big part of my reality, and i thought a pair of jeans and a t-shirt could solve everything. Well, I guessed wrong. When i was younger, I hated the way my mother would force me to wear clothes that just weren't.... in. It was high fashion, yes, but i hated it. My mother was into the whole high fashion thing and therefore imposed it on us, her poor children with no sense of what style was. She pulled it off perfectly when she wore it, just not us. When i grew older, i realized that there were so much more pieces of clothing that looked amazing that i could wear. So i started the dangerous endeavor of finding my style. Four years on and i'm sharing my style with you, and i hope you like it.


MercĂ­♥
Admin Jxx

No comments:

Post a Comment