Monday, May 26, 2014

3 Ways 1 Blouse: Grey High Neck Crop top

Hey lovelies! It's Marie!:) I'm back with the second installment of 3 Ways 1 Blouse! I hope you girls have been liking this new series so far:) Anyway, today I will be styling a Grey High Neck Crop Top. This blouse is such a basic piece to have, but yet so gorgeous! Let's get on with the post shall we?:)


For the first outfit, I decided to throw in this beautiful pink toned beige coat. The boyfriend jeans and oxfords brings the street style element to this outfit. To tie it all together, I added a small Michael Kors sling bag. I feel that this bag really completes the whole outfit!

For the second outfit, I decided to go for the bad/punk girl look. To achieve this style, I matched the top with a pair of leather shorts and black ankle boots. These two items together really gives the bad girl essence. To top it all off, I threw in this ALDO back pack, which I am currently in love with!

For the third outfit, I wanted to do something more formal and office like. Hence, I used this assymetrical pencil skirt, which I'm obsessed with, together with the Cambridge Satchel handbag. And of course, since this is a formal style, we've got to have a pair of pumps amirite? Heh. So, I added a pair of pointed suede mid heel pumps, which I feel, brings that formal/office vibe to the outfit!

That's all for this post, I hope you've enjoyed reading and I'll see you girls soon:) Meanwhile, keep dreaming!

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment